- You develop state-of-the-art Android apps and optimize them in collaboration with our UX experts to maximize user experience and performance.
- Collaborate in small agile delivery teams with our product management, user interface design, user experience research and analytics colleagues.
- You shape high-quality software within agile and test-driven processes as one of your main responsibilities.
- Contributing to great architectures and building the base of easily-extendable and well-maintainable applications is something you enjoy and take pride in.
- As a highly collaborative, team-oriented person you want to work in an ambitious and creative team.
- You are not afraid to try new things and are willing to learn from others as well as sharing your own expertise.
- Mentoring and developing your team is a big part of the senior roles
- Mobile: Android - Kotlin / iOS - Swift
- Frontend: React, Node.js, Vue.js
- Backend: .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, PHP
- Infrastructure: Docker, Azure
Here you can have a first look at our tech stack:
- At least 5+ years of experience in Android development
- You have got a solid experience in Kotlin
- You know what Data Binding, Room, Retrofit, RxJava and Koin are all about
- You are a pragmatic engineer with a knack for problem solving, who has proven skills in creating innovative apps with elegant user interfaces
- You have a preference for working test-first to produce clean code, with good knowledge of design patterns, continuous integration and also a practical understanding of lean and agile practices
- You are interested in diving into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English - German is a plus
- Personal responsibility & scope for design from day one
- Height-adjustable tables and ergonomic chairs (Steelcase)
- Company bikes to go for errands, lunch or just cruising
- Free choice of hardware & noise-canceling headphones
- Personal training budget and language courses
- Flexible working hours and home office days
- Corporate events as well as budget for teambuilding
- Discount in our Durstexpress Onlineshop
- Cereals, fresh fruits and chilled drinks
- Urban Sports Club membership
- 30 days of vacation
Click here to apply