We are looking for an Android Developer who has a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
What you will do:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to qualify:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Software development experience and Android skills development
- Working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data with REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and latest technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- 20% 401K contribution regardless of employee match
- Annual Clothing & Hobby Allowances
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life
- Free daily snacks & drinks
- We have a new office located 1 block from the silver line metro
- Free gym membership at Sport & Health 1 block from the office
- Get the technology you want to do your job
- Flexible work schedules
In the past year our dev team has:
- Built a communications network which included RDT&E, training, and technical support that benefited 30 global locations
- Had their work briefed to Senior Government Officials, among other senior government executives
- Deployed to austere environments and integrated technology into the complexities of the battlefield
- Developed, tested, and delivered a commercial communications solution for a new customer in an accelerated timeline of 3 months
*Salary range depicted reflect total compensation package*
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.