Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android app framework that will be used by millions of users across the world.
- Make confident architecture and UX decisions based on skill, experience, and research.
- Evangelize your application across world-wide business users to increase adoption.
- Pioneer best practices, testing and coding standards for a fast growing company.
- Support application use at massive scale.
Are you a fit?
- Experience with Native Android Development.
- Have published one or more Android apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
- Unit/ instrumented Testing experience
- Experience with Kotlin, Rx, Dependency injection and Android architecture components.
What you'll love about us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: Wizeline offers competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- A Global Family: We have a work abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Work with the best coworkers in the world—we guarantee it
- Manage your own time with a flexible schedule
- Work Abroad Program
- Diverse & inclusive culture. #AllAreWelcomeHere
- We’ll help you move! (If you’re the right fit)
- Hit the beach with our generous vacation policy
Click here to apply!