Software developers and engineers are vital to Madwire’s mission because they are responsible for the stability and innovation of our many software products.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain mobile applications, that power Top Rated Local®, Marketing 360® and other internal applications, for thousands of users.
- sdConvert an existing app built in iOS to have feature parity on Android, using cross-platform or native.
- Write tests for the software you develop, to ship high-quality code to our customers.
- Participate in code reviews to provide and receive constructive feedback with team
- Leverage CiCd platforms to automate the running of tests and deployment.
- You’re fluent in Java, Kotlin, Scala or other similar languages to build on Android.
- You possess knowledge of React Native, Flutter or another hybrid.
- You’ve launched an app on the Google Play store.
- You write clean, maintainable and testable code.
- You have familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- You have an understanding of software design principles.
- You have knowledge of Clean Architecture and S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- You have iOS app development experience using Swift.
- You have launched an app on the iOS app store.
Click here to apply!