Position: Full-Stack Software Engineer / Lead
As a Software Engineer at BarnTools, you will work within our diverse team, specialising in software delivery and digital transformation. Through your work, you will play an active part in being the catalyst that helps us transform the agricultural industry and propel it into the 21st Century.
There’s an existing stack in place with two products in market, however we’re opening to improving existing systems or completely rewriting them.
About The Role
As part of a cross-functional agile team you will deliver high quality, innovative software solutions to BarnTools, providing value to our customers and further cementing us as an industry leader in Ag-Tech.
You will be involved in creating, building, and deploying new features and experiences, using the latest technologies.
● You will let your curiosity drive you to discover new ways of developing quality software for all BarnTools clients.
● Through your work, you will seal your credibility as a source of knowledge, continuously making improvements and ultimately help guide our customers to the best outcomes we can provide for them.
● Through your technical focus, you’ll have the opportunity to influence a variety of stakeholders, cultivating relationships and providing solutions that make a real impact.
● You are a dynamic and creative Engineer that can demonstrate innovation, tenacity and build first class software.
● You will either carry tertiary level qualifications or are a proven self-starter.
Below are some of the technologies and processes that you should be familiar with:
● Front End – React.js
● Nice to have – mobile experience (Swift, Kotlin)
● Back End - C#, Java or preferably Kotlin
● Cloud - Azure preferred but not essential
● Continuous integration and automated deployment tools.
● RESTful APIs.
● Microsoft SQL and Database experience
● Version control like Git.
● Unit testing.
● Modern patterns and coding practices.
● Agile methods and concepts.
What We Can Offer You
We know our success to date has been due to our people, and as such, we put our team at the heart of everything we do:
● Top of the line provider of Animal Ag Tech IoT solutions
● Driven to provide customized products and solutions to meet the needs of an ever-expanding IoT space
● Fast paced, team-oriented approach that believes in team based, agile innovation
● Each and every employee plays a major role in our collective success
● Full Medical/Dental/Vision Included
● (No 401K today, as we are a start-up)
● Equity options eligibility after one year
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected]